Monday, December 31, 2007

National Treasure: Book of Secrets

It has been many months since I went to see a movie, but yesterday I went to see National Treasure: Book of Secrets. After seeing just a part of the trailer, I was pretty sure that I would like it. I did. The story was a little silly, but it held my interest the whole time. Since I have the habit of falling asleep when movies bore me, the fact that I was awake the whole time makes it worth a recommendation. It had good scenes of London, Paris, and Washington; car chases with fancy cars; good guys and bad guys; a bit of fanciful history; conspiracy theories; a love story or two--sort of; and some not bad acting.

I'm not a movie critic, but lots of people are, so you can read what they have to say if you want some insightful analysis. Book of Secrets is a sequel to National Treasure, but since I never saw that movie I couldn't compare the two. While the movie requires a fair amount of the suspension of disbelief, if you are looking for a little light entertainment I think you will enjoy it, too.

2 Comments:

Blogger Balaji said...

:)

i will c it when it gets released here

Jan 2, 2008, 2:50:00 AM  
Blogger Publia said...

It was a lot of fun, you will enjoy it.

Jan 2, 2008, 12:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

PicoSearch