Thursday, March 03, 2005

Hot Diggity Dog! I've Found Me a Candidate!

Another letter in the mail. This time from the Candidate. And there it is in black and white: "If elected village taxes will not increase faster than the rate of inflation for the next four years." Those are the words I want to hear! Forget the fact that he has 27 years of accounting experience, an MBA and graduated magna cum laude from Harvard. He made his decision to run when he found out that the Village of Wilmette was contemplating a double-digit tax increase. He says "we need new leadership to change a culture of ever-higher taxes." I couldn't agree more.

Oh, did I forget to mention that "he" is Paul Charnetzki and he is running for Village President? Sure looks like he's got my vote! Here's his web site: http://www.CharnetzkiForWilmette.org Here's what he does in his real life: http://www.huronconsultinggroup.com/bio.asp?parentNav=374&id=125&relatedSolutionsID=116 . I like all of that information. Makes me feel more comfortable with who's running.

Oh, and if anyone knows how to get a Blogger link to show a result other than the entire site address, would they leave the instructions in a comment? Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

PicoSearch