Saturday, February 14, 2009

It's Valentine's Day and Time for Fun!

I hope you have plans for Valentine's Day! I am having a Valentine's Day Party and almost everyone is coming! It will be this afternoon, so people who want to go out afterwards for a special celebration will still have plenty of time.

Some people seem to think that Valentine's fun has to be especially romantic, like in the movies. Some people even get depressed or sad. But think back to grade school, didn't you love getting all those cards and having fancy cupcakes? Of course you did. It always was a very exciting day! Valentine's Day is for friends, too. If you are down in the dumps, call a friend and invite them to coffee or a movie. I know they will love to hear from you, and be excited to have an invitation. I hope you have as much fun as I am planning to have!

Happy Valentine's Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

PicoSearch