Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving Weekend

Is there no end to what people will do to the dog to amuse them- selves? I've been doing a lot of online after Thanks- giving window shopping, and found this little gift that really shouldn't be bought at all. There is however, something very cute in its wrongness.

I hope you are enjoying the Thanksgiving weekend; I am! I can hardly stand the thought that there are only 2 more days left. I have been enjoying visiting with family and friends, and I hope you have been, too! I was thinking of going to see the opening of the Christmas market downtown, then I totally forgot about it. Since the weather forecast predicts weather in the fifties today, maybe I can use some persuasion and we can have a little family outing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

PicoSearch