Thursday, April 27, 2006

Wilmette Are You Ready for This?
How About a Parking Garage Right Here?


The Wilmette Life has an article about how the developers of the old Green Bay Ford property (shown above with Village Hall in the background) are now preparing a plan to put in a parking garage there. This is the first time they have mentioned that.

Do we seriously want this? I don't. Traffic in the area is bad enough already.

Pictures of the developer's earlier plan (earlier as in seven days ago) are here. You might want to read the Backyard Conservative's earlier post about problems at the site, as well as today's comment.

2 Comments:

Blogger Zach Behrens said...

This Blog rocks! I'm happy I can keep up with Wilmette, my hometown where all of my family lives other than me.

Apr 28, 2006, 3:18:00 AM  
Blogger Publia said...

Glad to have some news of interest! Thanks for your positive comment.

Apr 28, 2006, 9:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

PicoSearch