Saturday, December 09, 2006

Where is My Blog?


Take a few days off from blogging, and suddenly my blog's gone missing. I'm hoping a brief post will bring it back to life. Here's to trying!

Update: Ho! It worked! I'm back on line! Thanks for your patience, guys! And thanks for the emails from those who wondered where I went!

Think I have taken care of the spam. Please remember that Wilmette does not promote medications or items which don't reflect family values., If you ever find a comment deleted, you can pretty well figure that it's because it is spam. I would rather remove a few comments than require readers to try to copy exactly some random letters. I can barely do that copying myself, and I doubt if I am alone.

I am always grateful for the first rate comments we get from other bloggers and they deserve better than to be lost in a sea of advertising. After all, this isn't television.

Like that picture? I am not blogging from my usual location, and it was the best I could find on this computer!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see you back.

Dec 11, 2006, 1:49:00 AM  
Blogger Publia said...

Thanks, Balaji, it's really good to find oneself after having been lost . . .

Dec 11, 2006, 3:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

PicoSearch