Thursday, May 01, 2008

Happy May Day from the People of Anahuac

Happy May Day! I hope you have enough flowers in your yard for a bouquet! I was really old when I found old that May Day is principally a labor and left wing holiday instead of a day for picking and sharing flowers. Is that what they call sheltered, or just raised right?

Do you like the picture above? It's a "take-off" on the recent, ill-advised Absolut ad designed for Mexico. The Mexica Movement people, who view the entire American continent as "Anahuac," have a plan to to send Americans of European ancestry back to the old country. Based on today's marches, it might be a good idea to find out what's planned for you!

Update: El Rider has comprehensive photo coverage of the May Day celebrants at Federal Plaza.
Update 2: Immigrant marches this year had poor turnout. Guess all those organizers from the past couple of years are busy with political campaigns. Is Anahuac in retreat? I hope; if I get sent back to Europe my dollars won't buy much.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

May 1, 2008, 12:09:00 PM  
Blogger El Rider said...

Publia,
Thanks for the link. Not that I drink vodka very often (if at all) but it's Stoli for me these days.

May 3, 2008, 7:05:00 AM  
Blogger Publia said...

El Rider, I would like to encourage a switch to something good and domestic in light of the current economic situation. Something not too heavy, with perhaps a genesis at Archer Daniels Midland. Smirnoff would do. Tell everyone you are becoming one with your cars.

May 3, 2008, 9:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

PicoSearch