Monday, February 16, 2009

Due to Technical Difficulties We Nearly Missed President's Day

We always try take a bi-partisan approach to Presidential Humor on this blog. What I found for you this year's President's Day had me howling with laughter, and created more than a few minutes of merriment at our house. I found a blogger who had posted up a number of @#$%& quotes--read by Barack Obama--from his book. While I briefly considered using them as comments to blogposts, then I remembered that I don't know how to embed MP3's. Then I read the blogpost's comments, and discovered a Youtube video. Despite my complaints about our President, we would note that he does have a pretty good sense of humor

Unfortunately, any blog posts with Youtube links have been eaten alive by Blogger of late. I'm sorry I missed correcting the empty version of this post which appeared most of President's Day. That's almost over now, so I'll just post a link to the silly video which can be found at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4ByXqyCXRw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4ByXqyCXRw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

PicoSearch