Friday, March 21, 2008

Obama's Church--Opens New Youtube Channel

Barack Obama's Church, Trinity UCC, hastily put up its own channel on Youtube to defend its long-time minister, the Rev. Jeremiah Wright. I decided to see one of the videos entitled "FOX Lies!! Barack Obama Pastor Wright." I got about 5 minutes into the speech, and I couldn't take it any more. It was too horrible.

Then I went over to the website of Barack Obama's old employer, the University of Chicago, which has a webpage on Hate Crimes and Bias Incidents. There I learned that characterizing someone as a "typical white person"--as Barack Obama characterized his grandmother in a follow-up radio show--might be regarded as a bias incident.

The only thing I used to have against Barack Obama was his politics and his lack of experience. Well, I was also pretty iffy on that Rezko real estate deal, too. In the wake of Obama's Speech on Race--which mostly seemed to be about religion--I would also question his judgment and his good sense. If this country has largely moved beyond race--and I believe it has--we don't need a candidate who talks about "typical white" people.
I have been saving the silly picture, above for quite a while. I thought you would enjoy it. Since everybody loves the Easter Bunny (I think), I thought it would speak to all our readers, and make it clear hatred is corrosive, indeed.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to be a non-typical white person.

Barack orders us to think typical white people are bad.

I want to be good.

Mar 22, 2008, 12:28:00 AM  
Blogger Publia said...

This is America; you can be whoever you want to be!

I have consistently argued that Barack Obama simply doesn't have enough experience to become President. His handling of this entire Trinity UCC contoversy makes that clear. Moving from the local stage to the national stage is a big leap. If he had spent longer preparing himself at the national level, I don't think this flap would have occurred.

Mar 22, 2008, 11:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

PicoSearch