Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I am Tagged and am Forced to Give Answers

In an alphabet Internet tag game, I got tagged by Bala, so just to be a sport here is more information than you ever wanted to know about one of my favorite people, me.

A- Available?: Yes, but I'm picky
B- Best friend: WS and YM, and they would be better friends if they read my blog! Well, maybe only one knows that I have a blog . . .
C-Cake or Pie?: A little piece of cake, please
D-Drink of choice: Water
E- Essential thing used everyday: My laptop with the wireless connection
F- Favorite color: Blue
G- Gummy bears or worms: Which one are you sharing?
H- Hometown: Chicago, Illinois
I- Indulgence: Please, I'm of Puritan descent
J- January or February: You gotta be joking with all that February snow, and who likes January? January is for building character.
K-Kids and names: That's a secret! But there are more than one, and they love shopping.
L-Life: Is better with the Internet
M- Marriage Date: See K
N- Number of siblings: Lonely only
O- Oranges or apples: They both seem kind of cold and sour at the moment.
P-Phobias: Driving - Bully drivers, road ragers, and chance takers have nearly finished me off
Quote: "Honi soit qui mal y pense."
R-Reason to smile: I like the pictures and videos on this blog
S-Season: I like them all, but Summer is probably best
T-Tag two people: Anne and Balaji
U-Unknown fact about me: I take my laptop to bed like a book!
V-Vegetable you do not like: Cooked cabbage would be right up there
W-Worst habit: Procrastination
X-x-rays you have had: Shoulder, after that trip to the bio-Lagoon! Capsizing in a mangrove swamp after dark with a motor boat light headed toward me, a tub accident afterwards, a foreign emergency room, a vintage X-Ray machine, a doctor who spoke only Spanish, and over two years of recovery, this wasn't an x-ray, it was a life novel. Puerto Rico may be off my list.
Y-Your favorite food: Candy!
Z-Zodiac: Gemini

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

PicoSearch