Monday, July 20, 2009

Mark Kirk Announces for Senate: The Cats Comment


So when I saw my minister, my Committeman, and my former governor on TV over at Mark Kirk's old house in Kenilworth today, it started to dawn on me that I may have to forgive Mark's vote on Cap and Trade. That is a pretty tall order, that is for sure, especially since I don't think I got invited to Mark Kirk's Senate announcement press conference. Well, maybe I was invited but I have been so busy preparing for the Kenilworth Union Church annual Rummage Sale this coming Saturday I haven't checked my email or my voicemail. Since I wasn't there, I couldn't take a picture. For that, you will have to go over to Team America's blog.

The cats who live at our house said they had a pretty good video to post up instead, so I decided to go for it. Generally speaking, if you think your cats are talking to you, it might be best to listen.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should never get over your objection to Kirk's vote on the cap and tax bill, and instead, you should do everything to support any Republican challenger to him that can be found. Your minister will understand, I'm sure. And as for the NTRO Committeeman, isn't he a cipher, anyway? JK

Jul 21, 2009, 2:53:00 PM  
Blogger Publia said...

No, he's madder than Hell, actually.

Aug 22, 2009, 3:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

PicoSearch