Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Books In your E-mail Inbox

Always promising yourself you'll read more books but never finding the time? Here a clever idea: have a book e-mailed to you in convenient short fragments on a regular basis! At http://dailylit.com/ you can choose from a few hundred books, and decide to have them delivered daily, Monday, Wednesdays, and Fridays, or weekdays. You can even choose what time to have your book fragment sent. Convenient, no?

If you want the next fragment right away, just click the link in the email, and it will be there, pronto!

While the copyright has long expired on anything available at Daily Lit, there are classics enough to brighten your lunch hour or commute for quite some time. Give it a try--I am.

I don't know how I stumbled across this find, but I'm glad I did.

4 Comments:

Blogger Balaji said...

Great stuff. I have put this in my blog too. thanks publia. Loved it.

Oct 11, 2006, 1:04:00 PM  
Blogger Bravo 2-1 said...

This is very cool. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Oct 11, 2006, 1:32:00 PM  
Blogger Publia said...

I am reading the Legend of Sleepy Hollow, great for Hallowe'en. It is a very good read. Balaji, since you are recommending Little Women, I checked to see if it was there--it is. Copy Editor, if there are any books you think WE should be reading, will you put them on your blog?

Oct 12, 2006, 2:49:00 AM  
Blogger Bravo 2-1 said...

Publia, I will. Thanks for calling me out. ;-)

I have not been able to blog much lately.

Oct 12, 2006, 4:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

PicoSearch