Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Vista Anyone?


Today's news is Microsoft's new Vista operating system, but please, I'm a blogger not a guinea pig. If I get really curious about Vista, I can always look at these screen shots. As one wag put it, "Why? It will take up 20% of your laptop before you turn it on!"
I thought Bala had the last word on Vista, but Deepak's link (via a comment) explains Microsoft to the rest of us.
Having installed, then uninstalled IE 7.0 I have seen the future and it does not work--at least for me. Good to know that when Vista really doesn't work, the familiar "blue screen of death" has been preserved to make Microsoft's users feel right at home.
Oh, and if you think Apple is the answer, you might want to see this first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

PicoSearch